Together we care
We pride our company on its founding principles, we care for community members and our staff. With a hands-on approach and understanding of staff needs, we aim to help you grow your career, with Nova
- Free online training, supported by staff, to help you achieve career goals
- Part of Matrix and REC corporate member
- Competitive pay rate
- Uniform and ID Badge
- Flexible shifts to suit all lifestyles
- Now recruiting, RGN, RMN, support workers and healthcare assistants, in London, Berkshire, Middlesex, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, East and West Midlands. With more locations, nearer to you, call to find out.
Also recruiting Chefs and Housekeeping. Does this sound like you?
Want to join our fast-growing team? Then, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and telephone number.
Nurses work as part of a professional and medical staff team that includes doctors, social workers, and therapists.
- Providing pre-and post-operation care
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions. Supervising junior staff
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
MENTAL HEALTH NURSES
Mental health nurses may specialise in working with, young people or offenders.
Typical duties of the job include:
- Agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress, updating patient records.
- Liaising with doctors, social workers, and other professionals.
- Administering medication
Support Workers & Healthcare Assistants
To work both independently and as part of a team, in a variety of different settings, such as in the individual’s home, care homes, day centres, hospitals or supported living.
You will be helping vulnerable people to improve their quality of life, achieve their goals and make a very real and positive difference in their lives.
Attention to needs. Different people will need support for different reasons. For instance, they may have mental health needs, learning disabilities, medical conditions, or physical disabilities.
As a Health Care Assistant, you may provide support ranging from, the elderly to individuals with learning disabilities or mental health through tasks like.
Provide personal care
Record daily logs, monitor patients’ conditions and raise any concerns with senior members of staff.
Liaise with other professionals
Support residents in activities